Work From Home as a Lead Generator for Brighten Communications
Do you enjoy talking to people, and have a decent phone voice? Work from home as a lead generator for Brighten Communications. Earn up to $18/hr from the comfort of your own home. Brighten Communications is a business to business telemarketing company. You will be making calls on behalf of clients in industries such as finance, brokerage, and tech. The goal is to provide the clients with high quality, new lead sources for their product or service.
Who can work from home as a lead generator for Brighten Communications?
Brighten is looking for individuals with previous telemarketing or cold calling experience. 18 years or older. Must be able to follow a script, and must be passionate about selling.
Can you make your own schedule?
Yes. You can make your own schedule within the hours of 8:00 am eastern time and 5:00 pm pacific time. However, the availability of calls may vary depending on the time of day. You can work as little as 20 hours a week or as many as 32 hours a week.
What technical requirements are needed to work from home as a lead generator for Brighten Communications?
- Must have a quiet work space that you will be able to make calls from.
- High speed internet access
- Computer running Windows 7, 8, or 10. No Macs, etc.
- Working phone line to take inbound calls from the company’s dialer. No cellphones, or Skype.
How much do you make as a lead generator for Brighten Communications?
Brighten Communications offers pay of up to $18/hr. However, your starting pay is $12/ hr. If you really find your niche with this company you can advance from a telemarketing role to an appointment setter. There are also bonuses offered for meeting certain goals. You will be paid weekly for the work you completed the previous week.
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Make your own schedule
- Paid weekly
- Starting pay of $12/hr plus bonuses with the opportunity to earn $18/hr
- Not much micro management
- Cold calling, telemarketing can become repetitive
- No benefits, hired as an independent contractor
- Work available to you may vary
- Only paid for time that you are actually on a call
- Communication with company is primarily through email, will rarely talk to a live person.
Want to work from home as a lead generator for Brighten Communications?
Looking for more work home opportunities, like sending medication reminders for $18/hr or side gigs, and ways to save? Subscribe for weekly work from home opportunities and free resources. Tried any of the jobs on this site? Give me your feedback, the good, the bad, and the ugly. I’ll feature your review on this site. Good Luck!
I’m here For All The Coins.